INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF GEOSPATIAL SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY (IIGST)
(A constituent unit of SAIARD)
Welcome to IIGST
Explore the world of GIS &
Shape your future
IIGST is an autonomous academic and research entity under SAIARD
IIGST provides quality education & advanced level training in geospatial field
IIGST is a secular, eco-friendly & gender sensitive institution
International Institute of Geospatial Science and Technology (IIGST) is a constituent unit of South Asian Institute for Advanced Research and Development (SAIARD) has been formed in Kolkata considering on the growing importance of geospatial field particularly in the eastern and north-eastern parts of India. It has formed with a motto to spread the arena of geospatial technology and its applications through various multi-dimensional ways like education, research, training, advocacy and innovation for the sustainable and cognitive development of this greater South-East Asia region as well as to build-up a wide network throughout the world in case of sharing of knowledge and human resource.
The academic platforms of IIGST are designed in such a way as that it can meet the requirements of working professionals, academicians, researchers, planners and decision makers and in the coming future this institution will be the key player in the field of both policy making and employment generation.
Upcoming Events >
- 80 Hrs. certificate course on Blockchain and Cryptocurrency _ 21 June 2021 onward
- 80 Hrs. certificate course on Machine learning with python or R _ 21 June 2021 onward
- 5 days online national training programme on ArcGIS _ 5 to 9 April 2021
- 2nd national level capacity building training program on DRONE_4 to 6 & 18 to 20 June 2021 ** Postponed
- 6 months PG Diploma in Advanced Geoinformatics _ 5 June 2021
- 2 weeks National Geospatial Training Program _ 13 – 26 June 2021 Application Link
- Faculty recruitment notification 2021_Advt. No: IIGST/Rect./01/2021 Dated: 05.01.2021
- Notification for Online Internship Programme @ IIGST
- 3 Months Online Certificate Course on PYTHON in GIS _ 17 July, 2021
International Institute of Geospatial Science & Technology (IIGST), has been formed under the aegis of South Asian Institute for Advanced Research and Development (SAIARD), with broad objectives and visions to spread the arena of the application of geospatial technology throughout the world for the betterment of the society, to hold the hands of those who are primarily fond for education, to empower the people through various academic modes as well as to serve the nation for its all-round development particularly focusing on the greater South Asia Region. Hard work, teamwork, sharing of knowledge, maintaining cultural integrity are the major pillars of our institution and due to these, one day, I believe that, IIGST will set a benchmark in the global education system.